CIP Certified Sanitary Static Mixer
Custom Static Mixer
Unique to the food and beverage industry or any industry that requires CIP (Clean In Place) within their process pipeline, the Komax Sanitary Static Mixer is a perfect fit. These Stainless Steel Static Mixers are electropolished and can come as one unit with removable elements for easy cleaning. There are a wide variety of food and beverage applications from “solid” materials such as margarine, tomato pastes, Ketchup & Condiments, Mayonnaise, Jams & Jellies, Yogurt, fruit concentrate & Dairy Products to viscous liquids like syrups, peanut butter, batter, waffle batter, French fry batter, and light fluids similar to soft drink products, beer, vodka, vegetable oil, soybean oil, clear fat, flavor, and coloring. Flavoring and fruit additives can be mixed with a high level of consistency into the yogurt with no tank-settling issues.
By incorporating sanitary hygienic and CIP-certified static mixers and metering pumps to blend various liquids, the mixing process can be carried out in a continuous or semi-continuous (batch) basis, including automated production.
Triple Action Mixing Elements
The Komax Triple Action Mixer provides the highest level of mixing of any static mixer providing Two by Two Division, Cross Current/ Impingement mixing, and Back mixing, which produces very high mixing efficiency in a short lay length with low-pressure losses.
Technical Specifications And Available Options For Sanitary Static Mixers
End Connections & Available Custom Options
- Tri Clamp Ferrules: Typically, Sanitary static mixers have Tri Clamp Ferrules explicitly for ease of installation.
- Flanged Ends: Flanged end connections specifically allow for easy mounting of the static mixer into the process pipeline. Sanitary static mixers can be provided with flanged ends per ASME B16.5. Komax can also fabricate mixers to contain DIN (metric) flanges as well.
- Threaded Ends: Komax Systems offers male and female NPT end connections on static mixers as required.
- Weld Prep Ends: N/A
- Injection Port/Quill: An injection port or quill can be added to the static mixer to allow for an additive stream to be injected directly into the static mixer with the desired connection type.
- Removable mixing elements: Stainless and alloy removable mixing elements are available for cleaning, debris removal, or inspection purposes as necessary in the process pipeline.
*All static mixers are custom made; end connection type can be made per customer request.
Available Materials and Sizes
- Diameter: 1″ – 6″
- Standard Metals: Stainless Steel
- Pipe Schedule: Schedule 10-40
Sanitary Static Mixer Sizing Table
|Line Size||Overall Length|
|# of Elements|
|2 Elements||3 Elements||4 Elements||6 Elements||8 Elements||10 Elements||12 Elements|
Additional Product Details
Our Custom Product Process
Getting a Komax Systems product for your industrial process is simple! To get started, get in contact with us! Give us a call or submit a quote via our website to get your quote started.
Once we receive your request and the information associated with your process one of our sales engineers will reach out to make sure we've got all of the information needed to properly develop your quote. With all the correct information, our sales engineers can populate a unique quote specific to your custom design and your process' needs. Once the quote is finalized it is then paired with a drawing mock-up of your unit to make sure the specifications are to your liking and perfect for your system.
As soon as the quote and drawing are approved your unit is then off to fabrication. While your unit is being manufactured you are kept up to date on its progress and you will be notified once your new Komax Systems product is on its way to you!
Submit Your Request
Fill our out easy online form and get in touch with us!
Talk With Our Experts & Get a Quote!
Our experts will fine tune your quote to meet your projects specifications.
Get a Custom Design of Your Product
Get a sense of what your product will look like and how it will fit into your system.
Fabrication and Shipment of Your Order
Once approved we have the unit manufactured and shipped off to you!